From:  [mailto: Cersgarden@aol.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 20:15:44 EST
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Getting impatient

In a message dated 3/14/06 4:35:19 AM, mhobertm@excite.com
long do you think I should<br>> let all the dirt settle that we had to
dump into the collapsed cistern<br>> last year before it is safe to
a rental duplex we owned 20 yrs ago. We filled <br>it in about 3 or 4
times over a period of several yrs before it didn't settle <br>more.<br>
text UNSUBSCRIBE GARDENCHAT<br><br>