From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Bonnie Holmes
Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2006 5:35 PM
To: gardenchat
Subject: [CHAT] potting bench

Does anyone know of/have plans for a potting bench?  I would like one that
has plans for a sink so I can wash things up.

I've been weeding and gathering old brick for borders and more walks...my
forsythia and daffodils are about spent. The red bud is about to break out.
Other blooming things are Lenten rose, grape hyacinthus, vinca minor, and
one lone red tulip (they don't last long here). I just received some trees
from the Arbor Day Foundation. Although they recommend planting them at
once, I am tempted to put them in pots, nurse them throughout the summer,
and plant in the fall. Any comments? Am I on the right track?

Bonnie ETN Zone 7