Re: Help with H. americana!

> I was kinda shocked to hear he was just getting his
> plants this spring. Granted, most times the sucess
> rate would be better with a quick transfer of plants
> rather than having the elements kill off some stock.

I shipped what I could in the fall, but many places stop shipping
in the fall and I was forced to wait until spring.

The majority of my stock is coming from a nursery in Wisconsin, grown
in quart-size containers.  They should be perfectly saleable and hardy.

I think we had an argument about this last year -- you said why pay
more for larger plants when I can get more in a smaller quantity.  Now
you understand!  :)