Re: Re:Wisteria

Have never heard that. The times I have used this technique, there
were always plants nearby (within inches) and I have never observed
any evidence of injury. The only way I think that might occur would
be if the plants had formed root grafts like those in the red oak
group do, where the herbicide could actually pass through a shared
vascular system.

Cathy, west central IL, z5b