Re: Re:Wisteria now round-up and today activities

Let's try this again.  I spent most of the day outside today and did a
little painting of round-up myself.  I have  california fuschia that is
bent on world domination- so I round-upped a bunch of it today.  Also
planted several tomato plants I got yesterday at the SF Flower show and
put to wall-o-waters around them.  I also planted the 2 heather plants I
got, and a fragrant columbine.  I tried out my new electric chain saw
(which I just love!) and got a bunch of things pruned and filled up both
yard and garden barrels.  Mowed the lawn, fertalized all of the front
garden beds.  Then, since I have majorly been bitten by the gardening
bug and the day was perfect, I went to Capital Nursery to buy 2 more
blueberry plants.  Well, as you can imagine, I got the blueberrys, and a
climbing vine for the front light pole, and a bunch of annuals including
some seeds to plant on the south wall this year.  I usually put tomatos
there, but since we are going to have to get the siding and window over
there replaced at some point- I've opted for other plants this year.
Origianlly I was just going to leave it empty- yeah right!!-  well that
idea didn't last long.  I couldn't stand a 3 ftx 20 ft strip of empty
dirt just calling for something to go there!  So, annuals it is- cheap
and when the siding people kill them, I won't return the favor.  Today
was a perfect gardening day!

Theresa