Re: Baby bunnies

In a message dated 3/18/06 2:42:40 PM, lindsey@mallorn.com writes:

> I hate outdoor cats...

Chris, there is a huge yellow/orange cat that has recently been coming into
our garden regularly.   He/she walks like a cougar or big cat on the prowl and
at night it turns on the security light.   Recently there have been numerous
sightings of cougars in Iowa so the other night I was upstairs & the light came
on.   I looked out the upstairs window & saw it walking across the bridge.
I yelled at my husband to look quickly as there was a cougar in the garden.
Of course, he ran to the window.
     Ceres