Re: Baby bunnies NOW Discouraging Neighborhood Cats

> I love L. prolifera. Have a couple, but they are still getting
> established. Funny, but I first saw this IL native growing in a
> botanic garden in Berkeley, CA!

Wow, I'm impressed!  You're the first person I've talked to who actually
knew what it was.

I became really impressed with it when I interned at the Morton Arboretum.
My boss let me take home a small root cutting which is now the plant in
my backyard.

I've taken cuttings (and even offered some to people on the list here), but
I was lax and they died off during the drought.  To those of you who asked
for some, I haven't forgotten about you!

Anyhow, I also found two plants at the local USDA trial plots that I
collected seed from.  I'm hoping that with the two or three possible
sources I can get some good hybridization going.