Re: Re: Help with H. americana!

Chris, I had a similar experience last year with a batch of hostas from Q and
Z. Lost several hundred $ worth for no reason I could deduce. I had purchased
from them before with no problems and don't think I did anything different.
Very frustrating and such a helpless feeling... not to mention the lost bucks!
I finally decided I was perhaps too aggressive with the watering or the soil
mix was not right. I'll never know so how do I keep it from happening again? I
would like to blame Q an Z but they have an excellent rep. So..time to move
on. Hope you don't have to experience many such disasters. Kathy