Re: Re: Help with H. americana!

> From: raider843@earthlink.net
> Thanks Marge! That particular azalea is one of the most beautiful
I've ever
> seen. Can't wait to get a new one.

You're most welcome, Andrea and I see that Kitty has also gotten good
plants from them more recently than I have.  I just wish they were on
the east coast so the shipping wouldn't hurt so much:-)

Which azalea is it?  If you said, it passed thru what's left of my
brain.

Marge

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net