Re: Re: Rain/ trop. fruit

Good news about the miracle fruit, Noreen. No ideas about the lychee, however. I thought that if the longan was also struggling, it would likely be something about the environment. Guess not.

Other good news--just heard from a guy in Louisiana that two grafts he made with avocado scion wood I sent him have taken.