Hofstra show

Are any of you Long Island people going to the Hofstra show the weekend
of April 7th?  Once again I will be a judge - thought I might skip it this
since things were a bit iffy here healthwise, but I was persuaded.  We will
be returning from an abbreviated birding trip and will spend Thursday night,
April 6th at a hotel nearby.  If any of you are in the area, stop by for a
visit, either Thursday night (let me know and I'll know soon what hotel)
or at the show on Friday.  I promise not to leave directly from the
luncheon this year - won't have the same transportation problems.

Chet says ask you for advice for the best way to reach Long Island from
the New Jersey Turnpike at the evening rush hour.  We'd rather not cross
Staten Island if we can help it, but the alternative is crossing Manhattan.