To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, March 26, 2006 6:11 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] now Mick- americana!/ shipping dates

I got to thinking the other day about why so many animals seem to die of
cancer.  I have this neat toy that my dog loves...you fill it full of
little liver treats and the dog has to figure out how to move the toy to
get them.  When I went to refill the toy, I read the label on the "liver
treats" and noticed that they were mostly made of chicken livers.  I
remember reading over fifteen years ago that many scientists had stopped
eating chicken livers because of the chemical residues.  So, I decided to
go another route.  I am wondering if the  food and treats we are feeding
our pets are so loaded with chemicals that they succumb to cancer.