Re: tropical fruit

Jim, will the Brogdon come true from seed??? My mom planted every one of  the
seeds and had quite a bit of success.  She shared seedlings with me and
friends.  She absolutely loved that avocado.  Do you know if it will  produce and
how long.  She keeps telling me she's not getting any younger  (39 and holding
for the past 4 decades).
No idea what the Mango is.  All are seedlings.  Some are from  Florida
mangos, others I got from friends.  So no clue....especially since  someone
(probably a squirrel or blue jay) stole the labels I had sticking in  each.  Thanks
for the info on getting it to branch out.  I'll do that  before it gets too
tall.  How far down can I cut??  It's about 10  foot, taller than I first thought.
Sure appreciate the info!!

zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast
In a message dated 3/27/2006 1:44:43 PM Central Standard Time,