Re: Re: tropical fruit

I don't know if they come true from seed. I do know that at least one of the reasons that avocados are grafted is that seedlings take a long time to fruit whereas grafted plants will fruit in a few years.

I would head the mango at 6 feet or so. If it has buds at the nodes below that height, it should branch before it tries to grow another main stem.