RE: Looking for the weekend!

Sounds like till you get the gophers under check
there,  maybe you shouldn't plant anything new cause
it may become lunch.

Glad you got some areas cleaned out, that is always
tedious work when you want to be creating and

Sorry, I misunderstood your cutting back...:)

--- Johnson Cyndi D Civ 95 CG/SCSRT