Re: Re: Looking for/ Looooongggg dog

I'm beginning to think I should set up a photo album on yahoo or something. ;-) Enjoy.

To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2006 8:02 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Re: Looking for/ Looooongggg dog

I want to see them, too, please.
zem
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2006 6:20 PM

On their way, Noreen.

How long is your pup?

To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2006 5:58 PM
Subject: [CHAT] Re: Looking for/ Looooongggg dog

ME, too daryl, please!!! I have a pup that sounds much like what you all
are talking about. She, Trixilee, keeps getting longer and longer and
longer....but never taller. You see the front end come around the corner 5 minutes
before the hind end follows. It's hillarious. Dh gets mad because I
tease.....but I chid not.....it's the truth!

Bonnie.....isn't it highly unusual to have a dog that is 20 years old?????
I've heard on rare occasions where a cat gets to the ripe age of 20+, but
never a dog. That's remarkable!!!!
Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast