Re: Spring!

Robins have been back here at least since the 13th. Today the birdsong was constant, and I heard one song that made me look for the singer. It was a male cardinal in a treetop against the brilliant blue sky. Spring!

Maria in NE PA, zone 5b

Yes, robins have been around. This cardinal was so stunning on such a grey day, that I just had to say something. This is the first one I've noticed anyway.
neIN, Zone 5

Your first Kitty? I haven't seen any yet, but I have limited daylight time

The robins have been here for a couple weeks. They were scouting out the
'stuff' about a week ago looking for nest building materials... taking a bit
of this and that and flying somewhere with it. Most likely my front porch.