Re: Re: Looking for/ Looooongggg dog

Don't delete them! Very cool pictures and you are a
wonderful photographer to begin with too!

Didn't realize paint shop offered a virtual class. I
do have that program but never got around to
installing it on my PC... I tend to use adobe
software, but never really mastered it to the point of
what you are capable of doing.

Donna

http://www.geocities.com/gardendesign99/PSPWeek3b.html