Re: Re: Looking for/ Looooongggg dog

It's Virtual University that offers the classes - both in Paint Shop and much more http://vu.org/calendar.html

You can take up to 4 classes per period for only $20. http://vu.org and you can either take them for fun, or get CEUs in many subjects for a small additional charge.

To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2006 6:51 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Re: Looking for/ Looooongggg dog

Don't delete them! Very cool pictures and you are a
wonderful photographer to begin with too!

Didn't realize paint shop offered a virtual class. I
do have that program but never got around to
installing it on my PC... I tend to use adobe
software, but never really mastered it to the point of
what you are capable of doing.

Donna

--- Daryl <pulis@mindspring.com> wrote:

Donna,

It might actually encourage me to take more
pictures. I've got an old
geocities webpage, but the files are such a mess
that I don't do much with
it anymore.

Hmm. I just looked and found my old Paint Shop
homework from Virtual
University. If you want to take a look at a couple
of photos that I morphed
before I delete them,

http://www.geocities.com/gardendesign99/PSPWeek3b.html