Re: mini-tiller and grass plugs

Thanks Vera for the response- I read one review where the person complained that the tines on their Craftsman bent- I take it you haven't had that problem? It was the #2 rated by Consumers reports and is apparently quite easy to start, and about $100 cheaper than the Honda.

Theresa

Vera Metzke wrote:
Hi Theresa,
Sorry for the delay in answering.  We have a little Craftsman 4 cycle
cultivator/edger.  It has been very handy for myself or when hubby decides
to be domestic.  It is small and yet easy to operate.  I think it is about 5
years old now and not a problem yet?  It is gasoline but the electric sounds
interesting!

Vera