Re: small tiller/cultivator

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: small tiller/cultivator
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 19:26:27 -0600

Too funny.  Of course when you have no garage, no shed, no attic and no
basement and a small house - you can't store much.  And that's just as
well.  That's why I have John across the street do my mowing, no place to
store a mower besides it's such a dreadful bore. I even told all the local
Ya-Ya's last fall that any Christmas and birthday presents (entirely
optional) should be consumable.  Bags of mulch, potting soil or greensand,
vino, cookies and like that.  Most of them got the idea.  And I did get a
few cute pots for the garden, so that's ok too.  I'm from a middle class
blue collar family w/ a degree, but I try to live as simply as possible.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX