Re: small tiller/cultivator

In a message dated 3/5/07 12:02:14 PM, islandjim1@verizon.net writes:

> Just for fun, it would be interesting to catalog garage contents by the
> sex and social class [education] of the owners. Bet there are
> similarities.

Jim, I am trying analze your theory and can come to no conclusion.    We have
a 3 car garage with a 1/2 garage storage directly behind the single slot.Our
neighbors have labeled our garage as the 'BIG HARDWARE'.   My husband usually
has what ever anyone needs and he can go directly to it.   We have lots of
builtin cupboards and the 1/2 has a partial loft. I am the messy one and he is
constantly on me if I bring anything extra in.   The fall when I am digging
tender bulbs and bringing them in drives him crazy.    Now tell me how does that
reflects on the sex or social class?

 AOL now offers free email to
everyone.  Find out more about what's free from AOL at http://www.aol.com.