To: "gardenchat" <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, March 17, 2007 8:48 AM
Subject: [CHAT] Pet Food Recall

http://www.menufoods.com/recall/

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/03/17/petfood.recall.ap/

Of course, one of the brands on the list is one that has many, many of the
varieties we've been feeding. :-(
I've got to wonder if some of the problems my dogs have had the last couple of month are related. My vet says that there have been 9 deaths, and the USDA is
investigating, but nothing's conclusive so far.