RE: update

Why are you digging out the lilacs, are they not doing well?

Cyndi

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Kitty
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2007 3:35 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] update

That would be great if the ivy didn't come back, but then I'd have to
think about what to do with the spot.  The whole bed is filled pretty
solid with criss-crossing ivy roots.  There are also quite a few ferns
in there that I stomped all over while I was ripping.  They're pretty
tough so I expect they'll survive - but that's not necessarily a good
thing.

Weather.com shows our lows for the next week staying above freezing, but
then about April 5 it dips just below.  Still, not too bad for anyearly
sprouters here.It's raining now but they show 60F tomorrow w/out rain.
So hopefully I can get somemore cleanup done outside.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5