Re: holy cow - RAIN!

Got 9 inches in 2 days.  Very nice.  And even though I'm not a civil
engineer, I have managed to structure my yard and my flower beds just right
to allow the rivers to run through w/out tearing anything up.  Jim hope some
of these fronts come your way.  Moisture w/ no twirlies!

On 3/30/07, Daryl <pulis@mindspring.com> wrote:
> Congratulations on the rain. I hope that it really does ease your drought.
> We got a bit today - the first in weeks, and not in the forecast, so
> doubly
> blessed. I didn't even mind getting soaked while seeing clients this AM.
> As you said, Woo hoo!

Pam Evans
Kemp TX
zone 8A