Re: Even more sheep

Congrats on the expanding herd.... (hum, do you call them a herd or something else?)

  Glad all went well and not too many mishaps.

  Donna

"Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95 CG/SCSRT" <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil> wrote:
  Yesterday evening we checked out the pregnant ewe and my jaw dropped.
Her udder had gotten so big it was practically down around her hocks. It
has to be tonight, I told husband, and sure enough this morning we found
3 more lambs. They all looked happy enough so we left for work.
That's 9 lambs out of 3 ewes, I think they earned their hay for a couple
months at least.

Cyndi