Re: Exodus

Actually, I didn't have a problem at any hotel/motel I stayed at. I made no reservations, just stopped when I was tired and at check-in the first thing I asked was if it was OK to have the cats. Every place said yes. Only one asked for a security deposit on a credit card "just in case". It is pretty much impossible to sneak 3 cats into anyplace!! By the time you haul in 2 cat carriers and a litter box- it is pretty clear : )

james singer wrote:
Tell me... how did you deal with three cats, I mean? I drove from Sacto to WDC by way of Orlando with Wife II and a cat and as I recall, we snuck the cat into our room every night--I want to avoid that if I can.