Re: bad weather.../checking on Bonnie/OH

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: bad weather.../checking on Bonnie/OH
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 16:39:20 -0500

Gene - so sorry about the driveway!   I heard from Bonnie last week.  Her
mother is in the hospital and not in great shape so I imagine she's going
from work, to the hospital, home to sleep/change and back to work and like
that.   I hope all is well otherwise.   If you have time Bonnie, drop us a
quick line.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX