Re: Weekend

look at it as a sign. Heck this is the weekend for signs..... and really
not a good time to be traveling as many are for the Easter holiday.

So..... have you plotted your route? With all the current weather
issues, most of us (probably all) will be wondering about your
well-being on this trip. When are you leaving?

  Have a safe trip and let us know how you are doing, when you can.

  Strange weather. It's rained on and off [mostly on] all day today,
which is uncharacteristic for Florida this time of year and which puts
a slight crimp in my schedule to mosey down the highway--it's difficult
to load the truck when it's raining. Also, Squinty has figured out
something is up and so she stays within a few inches of me most of the
time [as I type this, she is sleeping somewhat restlessly on the mouse,
the mouse pad, and my left hand].

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.1 N, 82.4 W