Re: Weekend

awwww. Slugger likes to sit in my lap and rest his paws and head on my left forearm. Makes it hard to type.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
To: "Garden Chat" <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, March 22, 2008 5:56 PM
Subject: [CHAT] Weekend

Strange weather. It's rained on and off [mostly on] all day today, which is uncharacteristic for Florida this time of year and which puts a slight crimp in my schedule to mosey down the highway--it's difficult to load the truck when it's raining. Also, Squinty has figured out something is up and so she stays within a few inches of me most of the time [as I type this, she is sleeping somewhat restlessly on the mouse, the mouse pad, and my left hand].

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.1 N, 82.4 W
Hardiness Zone 10