Re: Happy Easter

Do you think she's going to give up her own progeny? Besides, her own wouldn't sit well in a youngster's basket, not tasty to our palate either. So she's a thief.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
To: "gardenchat list" <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, March 23, 2008 7:27 AM
Subject: [CHAT] Happy Easter

Happy Easter to all my friends. Hopefully you will be able to spend time
with your family and friends and remember what the true meaning of this
Holy Holiday is.... of course, for those with different religious
beliefs as me, enjoy a chocolate easter bunny instead :)

 Donna

ps: and the thought of the moment... why is it the Easter BUNNY leaves
Easter EGGS?...... bunnies don't lay eggs, that's the chickens job!