Re: Ah, spring

So far, daffs have been safe, but last year the deer ate so many
things that they never touched before that I don't trust them any
more.  Last year, for the first time ever, they ate artemisia,
monarda and rue (Ruta graveolens).  I had always thought those
three were completely safe.  So now I don't feel I can trust anything.
It's really depressing.
Auralie

In a message dated 3/29/2008 1:43:36 PM Eastern Daylight Time,