From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Donna
Subject: Re: Fw: [CHAT] wood you

interesting you had a nice day yesterday.... Here it rained on and off all
day
Saturday and Sunday with some wicked winds last evening. I think we ended up
with a little over 4 inches of rain here which cause some areas to flood.
(thankfully not right here)  They are forcasting heavy rain later tonight
and
again tomorrow....

I hope Gene is ok as I heard some of this nasty weather really impacted
areas
around him....

Donna