RE: that time of the year

I am about to give up.  We have two dogs who are well behaved and don't do
damage to my gardens.  But, my husband likes to walk our dogs and
neighbor's dogs.  One of them is especially destructive.  This morning he
dug up some of my thyme just as one example of lots of garden destruction.
My husband who is 70 and has some short term memory loss just says that the
dogs don't mean to.  I'm ready to scream.  Thanks for letting me vent.

(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220433363x1201394532/aol?redir=htt
p:%2F%2Fad.doub