Re: Wow

  • Subject: Re: Wow
  • From: james singer <inlandjim1@q.com>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 09:11:54 -0700

It's an F1 hybrid so I didn't save any seeds.

On Mar 24, 2009, at 8:50 AM, Jesse Bell wrote:

Hmmm...well if you get any decent seeds from them this year...can I have a
few of them?  I have not had very much luck with growing tomatoes in
Oklahoma. When I lived in Kansas City they were AWESOME. I had more than I could eat. This year I'm going to grow some in pots and see what happens.