RE: Miller in April

  • Subject: RE: Miller in April
  • From: "Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95 CS/SCOSI" <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 15:04:11 -0700

We used to get them like that too but there's been so much development
around us that they don't blow into the neighborhood any more. Now it's
just our home-grown ones I have to pull up every year. Along the back
fence, where I have irrigation but I don't check it often enough, a few
really big ones will grow. I'll put 'em on Ebay, who knows. :-)

Cyndi