Re: "stuff' to do
  • Subject: Re: "stuff' to do
  • From: Cornergar@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 10:48:54 EST

Gene, I can identify with "out of room" in the greenhouse. I am wondering
if it would work to put some newly potted gal. perennials out on shade
shelves and cover them with a row cover. These shelves are off the ground about
2'. It is still getting down to slightly below freezing at night. What do
you  think? Kathy
In a message dated 3/8/2010 7:25:25 A.M. Central Standard Time,