RE: [Flickr] TNgardener (Bonnie Holmes) shared a Flickr photostream with you
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: RE: [Flickr] TNgardener (Bonnie Holmes) shared a Flickr photostream with you
  • From: "Gene Bush" <genebush@netsurfusa.net>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 08:16:12 -0400

When I purchased my property 25 years ago there was a stand of native cane
.. bamboo.. here of decent size. It has now grown to double its original
size...I would not say that makes it exactly invasive. So, I would not be
too concerned about it taking over your back yard.
	Spring is springing here...

Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens,LLC
www.munchkinnursery.com