Re: Happy St. Pat day to all....
  • Subject: Re: Happy St. Pat day to all....
  • From: BONNIE_HOLMES <bonnie_holmes@comcast.net>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 17:37:42 +0000 (UTC)

Spring is definitely on its way here. My harbinger is the weeping
willow; followed by Maple buds. Both are on display. Early daffodils are
blooming and tiny blue weed flowers paint colors on mowed areas. Our
temps are supposed to go way up on Friday to around 70 degrees and then
drop way down on Sunday. I hope they stay fairly low. Our longest
springs are always the ones with cooler temps.

ETN Zone 7