Re: I think it's spring
  • Subject: Re: I think it's spring
  • From: Aplfgcnys@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 14:11:36 EDT

Here in the Hudson Valley, 'Powis Castle' does handsomely in the summer,
but doesn'talwayssurvive the winters.  I seem to lose it about half the
It is one of my favorites, so Ialways plan on getting new plants each
and if the previous year's plants survive, so much the better.  This year
seem to have made it through the winter - perhaps because they were
under a snow cover from December until last week.
In a message dated 3/24/2011 12:15:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time,