Re: I think it's spring
  • Subject: Re: I think it's spring
  • From: BONNIE_HOLMES <bonnie_holmes@comcast.net>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 21:49:24 +0000 (UTC)

Aren't there a couple of shifts? First, there is the magnetic shift
which has been moving around 40 miles/year and has resulted in some
aeronautical maps begin redrawn. Then, there is this latest shift or
movement caused by the earthquake. It will be interesting to see how all
this fits together.

ETN Zone 7