Re: Request
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Request
  • From: Catharine Carpenter <cathycrc@comcast.net>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 21:07:14 -0500

I planted a lot of tulips last fall, but I think they drowned over the winter :( !
Cathy, west central IL, z5b

On Mar 26, 2014, at 6:54 PM, James Singer wrote:

For what it's worth, spring seems to have sprung here. Cherries are blooming, daffs and muscari are blooming, and nighttime lows have been above freezing for a week or two. And irises--this berg has an iris festival, so they're planted everywhere along our esplanades--are up (haven't seen any bloom spikes
yet, though) but it is never long once we get to this stage.

"Be sure you sin... Otherwise Jesus died for nothing."