later on

Good thought Bonnie.
However, mine's a small lot in a subdivision, and there's no plants so
special as to be that appreciated.. Also, I don't have much of an *estate*
worth planning, and never will.  If I live longer than I expect, it'll
probably end up in a reverse mortgage.

Here's what I see happening, though:  I hope to meet more gardeners via MGs
and as time goes by, the new ones I meet will be younger.  When I get old
and decrepit, I'll have a "dig your own" party.  Not a free for all, but a
polite excavation that will still leave the property in reasonable
condition, while allowing me to pass some worthwhile plants on to good
homes.

If I do live long enough to retire, I'll spend more time in the garden.  I
hope to do more propagation, especially cuttings of favorite shrubs.  These
would perhaps beef up the proceeds from my annual plant sale, if I'm still
able to do that down the road.

Kitty

Behalf