From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of Marge Talt
Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2003 11:05 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] landscape timbers

Well, Theresa, there are varying views on treated lumber.  I'm not
particularly concerned about it, but some are...I've read extremely
opposing viewpoints on it with statistics to back them up, so figure
one just has to form one's own opinion and go with it:-)

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
All Suite101.com garden topics :