Re: landscape timbers

> From: Theresa- yahoo <tchessie@yahoo.com>
> Yepp- it would be nice if we had more research on all of it rather
than just
> wondering.  In the case that I was speaking of, this wasn't even
related to
> pressure treated lumber, but rather environemntal arsenic from who
> where??  And then there's always the whole arsenic levels in water

Well, if you do a Google search on treated lumber or arsenic, bet
you'll come up with so many hits you can't read them all.  I think
I've read that arsenic is something that's present in soil as a part
of the natural environment but can't quote chapter and verse on
it....like it's naturally occurring; not added by human activity.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
All Suite101.com garden topics :