From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Pamela J. Evans
Sent: Friday, May 02, 2003 7:19 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] OT- big time....

Is a goose drowner the same as a toad floater??
LOL
bet the little babies are too cute.  Had a young rabbit in the yard the
other night, that's a first.
I wandered around looking for where he got in (yard is fenced). Anyhow,
he eventually left, squeezing through a hole in the chain link fence.
Good news is he'll be too big to do that in another week or so, so my
peppers should be safe! Sure was cute though, as long as he doesn't eat
anything I prize!

At least I know my habitat  thing is working, so that's a plus too.
everyone have a great weekend!

Pam