RE: Sedum/Hylotelephium

  What was she going to do with the 3rd
> and 4th truck loads?  (I'm never in the right place at the right time,
> myself.)

Bonnie,
She's hoping to find someone to take them.  Like me, she hates to throw
away perfectly good plants that someone could enjoy.
We (MGs) could never sell all those we took.  We potted up 20 divisions for
the sale.  Planted 12 in the propagation bed, and planted about 80 on the
far edge of our gardens where the University plowed through our Youth
garden, our Wildflower garden, and a portion of our Prairie Garden to build
a bridge.  The next truckload will be concentrated on a Silver Maple the
Hort Ed hates.  We have real Sedums and some hens and chicks under it, but
He'd like to cover the whole are with these Hylos.  I suppose now we'll
have to move those Sedums.  The tree is limbed up pretty high, so they will
get enough sun.  Any extras left over will be put to some use.  The price
was right and the plant material pretty much indestructible.

Kitty