Re: black hollyhocks/OT my son

PROUD MAMA.

Jesse - Congratulations!!!! You done good. On that note I am going to
unsubscribe from this address - romans810@attbi & resubscribe on
romans8@attibi.com - after I send this message. Another note, I will be
flying to Florida May 8, Thurs., which by the way would have been my dads
BD, for my first grandsons graduation on May 16 from Melbourne HS.. They
live in Palm Bay, SE of Orlando. I'll have a 3hr lay over in Houston.
I'll return home on the 20th. My "child bride" will not be going as she
suffers horribly from the humidity. She could stay in the house there,
but would miss out going anywhere. This was her idea of me going & my Dr.
feels I'm well enough to go. She also thought this would be a nice break
for the both of us after all we've been through.She's areal trooper.
We'll make it up in another way. Everyday is precious for us. Praise
God!!! . Se 'ya all on the other side. Be patient if you can't get
through.
Have a gr888 weekend. We had several beeeeeeeeeutiful days this week, but
back to showers today.

Tony Veca <><
Another Gr888 Day in Paradise !!!!!
Vancouver, WA