Have I got a banana for you

Theresa! When are you coming over the hill I have to thin my banana plantation? They're about six feet tall and ready to be seperated from their mothers.

Your pics look good. Teach me how to do that on Yahoo will ya? I've been dying to show off some of the plants I have. My garden has never looked so good. We've had almost six inches of rain this April and it's really showing.

Here's a funny thing: My little gh next to the house that has my tender tropical is free of nasty pests however, I noticed that I have a real white fly issue out in the garden. They don't seem to be doing any real harm and could be a significant reason why I have so many birds but should I do something about them? They are clustered around a couple of plants including my abutilons.