From: Kitty Morrissy [mailto: kmrsy@earthlink.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Sun, 4 May 2003 10:28:32 -0500
Subject: [CHAT] ltr to the editor

The Living section of our local newspaper today had an article about
a<br>young man who has opened his own greenhouse and has done so well
that he<br>is expanding. I have to ask you folks, what do you think of
the opening<br>sentence? "A long-lived stereotype identifying plant and
flower gardening<br>as girly gets dirt in its face when Ryan Baker steps
onto the<br>horticulture scene."

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com